It would probably be best to start with the awards the Kelley faculty has won. Our Kelley faculty has consistently been ranked among the elite teaching faculty in the world. Here is a list of some their achievements:
- Ranked 7th in the nation on faculty scholarship by The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Ranked 4th among public universities and 18th in the nation for having the most frequently downloaded research publications, according to a recent Social Science Research Network (SSRN) study
- Served on more than 30 corporate boards
- Published more than 2,000 articles in more than 300 leading business journals and 200 books
- Won more than 150 research awards and 300 teaching awards
- Received three Faculty Fulbright Scholarships
The instructors that teach in Kelley Direct are dedicated to taking their teaching excellence and applying it to our online MBA program. Students who are looking to earn a MBA online will find that the quality of the faculty is extremely important to their success in an online mba program. Our faculty are assigned instructional designers and course consultants to ensure that their course use the latest technology to help deliver the content.
Many people who are considering a distance MBA program or online mba program often have some concern about the exposure that they will have with their professors; KD faculty pride themselves on their interaction with their students.
Here is video about student and professor interaction in KD: